eSupport & Self-Help
Commvault offers a variety of online, web-based resources to assist our customers with the day-to-day operations of their Commvault Software Enterprise:
- Maintenance Advantage
The Commvault Maintenance Advantage support portal contains a set of powerful tools to enable Commvault software customers to better optimize their deployments. The portal includes:
- Commvault's eSupport Center for managing customer support incidents,
- Configuration and deployment guidelines,
- Tips and techniques to achieve better performance,
- Supported hardware and software matrixes,
- Technical FAQs,
- Commvault's ROMS Customer Dashboard portal,
- Interactive Troubleshooting Guides, and more.
- Commvault Software Documentation
- The web-based home for Commvault Software “Books Online” – detailed product documentation for Commvault® Simpana®.
- Hardware Compatibility Matrix
- A comprehensive database of all Libraries, Drives, HBAs, Bridges, Switches, IP Controllers and Virtual Tape Libraries, from a wide selection of vendors, that have been tested and verified as compatible with Commvault software.
- NDMP Compatibilty Matrix
- A listing of the NDMP file systems by vendor for which Commvault software has been certified.
- Product Registration
- This form allows Commvault customers to register their Commvault CommCell® online and receive their permanent software license key.